in Sexual reproduction in flowering plants by

1 Answer

0 votes
The transfer of pollen grains from anther to the receptive stigma is called pollination.
Biology Questions and Answers for Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12 students, Junior and Senior High Schools, Junior Colleges, Undergraduate biology programs and Medical Entrance exams.