in Reproductive Health by
reopened by

1 Answer

0 votes

The fertilization of the eggs outside the body of the mother is called In vitro fertilization.

Biology Questions and Answers for Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12 students, Junior and Senior High Schools, Junior Colleges, Undergraduate biology programs and Medical Entrance exams.